- The Santa Barbara Chapter HD Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to women who are enrolled or planning to enroll in a degree program in any field of study as an undergraduate at an approved college, university or vocational school.
- Candidates must be full-time students, carrying twelve (12) or more units for each of the academic periods, either semesters or quarters, for which the scholarship award applies.
- Candidates must have attended high school(s) in Santa Barbara County for the last two of their secondary grade years and have graduated from or obtained a GED from a high school in Santa Barbara County.
- Recipients will be chosen on the basis of academic performance and financial need, as well as character, community service and extracurricular activities.
- Candidates must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidates must be citizens or legal permanent residents of the United States.
- Students attending Santa Barbara City College, who are eligible for the SBCC Promise, are not eligible for this scholarship until two years of study have been completed.
Award Amount: up to $8,000
The 2018-2019 Application Cycle will be open from Wednesday, November 1, 2017 until Monday, February 12, 2018.
Click the button above to open the scholarship application form. Please save the blank application form to your own computer to fill in the fields. Questions? Contact us.
P.E.O. is a philanthropic educational organization for women. Please visit the
P.E.O. International and P.E.O. California websites for more grant and loan opportunities.